Last updated on 25 May, 2014
We do not request, collect, or access your location information.
2Collection and Use
We collect the following non-personal information from you. Non-personal information does not identify a specific user.
- Certain information about your mobile device
- Usage statistics about your interactions with this APP
We use this information to:
- Improve our App and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
3Sharing Your Information
We may provide your information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as sending out our administrative and promotional messages or providing customer service. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may disclose your personal information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if Vaanu Entertainment is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via a prominent notice on our Web site and/or App of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
4Tracking and Ads
We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our APP. For example, we will know how many users access a specific areas or features within our APP and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our APP is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you. We might also work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, to help us keep the cost of this APP low. We do our best to protect the anonymity of your information to help ensure that these third parties can't identify you personally.
You can opt-out of all information collection by deleting this APP and stopping further use.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you are under 18 years of age or a minor in your country of residence, please ask your legal guardian's permission to use or access this APP. We take children's privacy seriously and do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children below the aforementioned age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.